The sun is going down I say we follow it out of town
We've been here for far too long, but will they know we're gone
And in the morning when it rises
Maybe it will shine for us
-stavesacre
i love you babylove. you are hunky. and yes. i like you a lot. ;) haha. I liked at least getting to see these pictures of you and seeing yes.. yes... you are still alive and well!!! :) YAY! because you're my favorite person in the universe. point blank.
2 comments:
baby, these pics are awesome! Thanks for putting them up, i love them!
: )
i love you babylove. you are hunky. and yes. i like you a lot. ;) haha. I liked at least getting to see these pictures of you and seeing yes.. yes... you are still alive and well!!! :) YAY! because you're my favorite person in the universe. point blank.
Post a Comment